Hello visitors, I am currently a graduate student in Mechanical Engineering with the Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). Before this, I received my bachelor’s degree and my first master’s degree, both in Aerospace Engineering, from Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) and my second master’s degree, in Applied and Computational Mathematics, from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD).
My research interests include:
· Deep Reinforcement Learning & Machine Learning
· Communication Constraints in Stochastic Systems
· Information Thoery
· Dynamics & Control
· Control Theory (Decentralized/Robust/Sliding Mode/Fault-Tolerant/Adaptive Control)
· Spacecraft Rendezvous & Attitude Maneuver/Coordination Control
· Mobile Robot System (Guidance, Navigation & Control)
· Numerical Methods of Partial Differential Equations
· Computer Vision & Grahpics
I serviced as the reviewer for several international journals and conferences, including:
· Abstract and Applied Analysis
· Acta Astronautica
· Journal of Franklin Institute
· Mathematical Problems in Engineering
· American Control Conference (ACC)
· IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC)
· IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Control
· International Conference on Intelligent Computing.
I am currently a student member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) with Industrial Electronics Society (IES) and Control System Society (CCS), a student member of American Mathematical Society (AMS), and a student member of Mathematical Association of America (MAA).
Social Services and Societies
I have served as a volunteer and a member of the Red Cross Society of China since 2004.