Hello visitors, I am currently a graduate student in Mechanical Engineering with the Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering and Coordinated Science Laboratory at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). Before this, I received my bachelor’s degree and my first master’s degree, both in Aerospace Engineering, from Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) and my second master’s degree, in Applied and Computational Mathematics, from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD).
My research interests include:
· Dynamics & Control
· Reinforcement Learning & Machine Learning
· Stochastic Control Systems
· Information Thoery
· Variational Inference
· Control Theory (Decentralized/Robust/Sliding Mode/Fault-Tolerant/Adaptive Control)
· Spacecraft Rendezvous & Attitude Maneuver/Coordination Control
· Mobile Robot System (Guidance, Navigation & Control)
· Numerical Methods of Partial Differential Equations
· Computer Vision & Grahpics
I serviced as the reviewer for several international journals and conferences, including:
· Abstract and Applied Analysis
· Acta Astronautica
· Aerospace Science and Technology
· American Control Conference (ACC)
· ASME Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics
· IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC)
· IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Control
· IET Control Theory & Applications
· International Conference on Intelligent Computing.
· Journal of Franklin Institute
· Mathematical Problems in Engineering
I am currently a student member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) with Industrial Electronics Society (IES) and Control System Society (CCS), a student member of American Mathematical Society (AMS), and a student member of Mathematical Association of America (MAA).
Social Services and Societies
I have served as a volunteer and a member of the Red Cross Society of China since 2004.